In this week, we’re asked to do create a sketch that includes:
- One element controlled by the mouse.
- One element that changes over time, independently of the mouse.
- One element that is different every time you run the sketch.
- e.g. Try refactoring your Week 1 HW by removing all the hard-coded numbers except for createCanvas(). Have some of the elements follow the mouse. Have some move independently. Have some move at random.
- e.g. Do the above but change color, alpha, and/or strokeWeight instead of position.
- Or do something completely different!
—- What I Draw —-
The self portrait I drew on Week 1 was a drummer. Now, incorporating the elements mentioned above, I turned my self into a DJ drummer lol!
- Use the mouse to control daytime mode or night-club mode
- Make myself shining in various colors over time
- Incorporate the Left Arrow and Right Arrow keys to play the drum
- Make myself BURNing in RED when I drum crazily with the keyboard!!
—-Link to My DJ ver. Portrait —-